Save these phone numbers
Marie Graver, Assistant Administrator of the RB Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol (RSVP) advises me that it is time again to remind Rancho Bernardans of the telephone numbers that they need to get in touch with the police and the Storefront, Community Services and the Library.
9-1-1Any crime in progress; one the caller sees happening, or one that has just occurred. This includes shootings, stabbings, traffic accidents, thefts, robberies, car thefts, prowlers, burglaries in progress and sounds of gunshots. These are just some examples. The key is that the crime must be occurring, just have occurred or be of a life threatening nature. (Of course, fire and medical emergencies are transferred immediately.)
(619) 531-2000or toll-free from North County, (858) 484-3154.
This number is for non-emergencies, abandoned vehicles, suspicious persons or activities.
(858) 538-8000The police substation in Rancho Peñasquitos. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
THE RB STOREFRONT, Community Services and Library
(858) 538-8146for Officer Paul Lennon and R.S.V.P. Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3:30. Call this number to report any city deficiencies such as pot holes, replacement of traffic lights, and graffiti. The RSVP also will do Vacation House Checks when you fill out a form, will schedule security house checks for your home, help you with Alzheimer’s registration, and will discuss their "You are not alone" (YANA) program for elderly shut-ins. 2nd floor Library
(858) 538-8148for Neighborhood Watch and Emergency Preparedness 9 a.m. to noon most days. Call first to see if a staff member is there. (You can now leave messages after staffed hours.) 2nd floor Library
(858) 538-814924-hour fax machine for entire Storefront.
(858) 538-8070RB Community Services Center. 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday thru Thursday; Fridays 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Passport Services (M-Th); water bills; Notary Public services. 2nd floor Library. Fax: 538-8071
Courtesy RB NEWSJournal
| Home | Online News | Archives |